Feedback Labeling is created to ease the collaboration within your team. You can do this by adding labels to specific feedback you’d like to focus on, batch assigning and/or filtering.
Here’s the process for Labeling a Feedback:
- Once you are on the Insights Page and have selected an Article, choose the feedback you’d like to add a label to.
- Click on the “actions” icon (three vertical lines)
- Click “Label as” and
- Choose one of the already created labels or
- Create new label, by clicking “add new label” - This will open a window for you to add label name and choose label color.
- You will also have the option to edit labels. - This will open a pop-up window with all the labels and their editing options.